Friday, May 04, 2007

I am so unbelievably tired!


And I'm not even sure why... I did pick the big girl up early today and we caroused a bit before heading home on the train but still.... It seems as though I should be a little more well-rested given my not-even-close-to-finding-a-job state.

Anyhoo, week-end promises to be grand/stressful. It's Pretty Boy's birthday and he's having a little get-together which I'm sure will include his new galpal so... on the one hand I HAVE to go if only to size her up and on the other, given the state of the bridge and my two point five hours of alloted/scheduled kid-watch coverage, by the time I get there, gladhand my way around the room, grab a beer and find a good spot in which to observe... I'll have to be heading home. Ah well.... There are people with worse problems than my petty little jelousies so I'll not continue dwelling on it. Then Sundee we're (Me, the CP, Boo and Spark) going to attend a "kids in the park" extravaganza hosted by the Boo's afterschool program which I'm sure will be swell just.... Well, I could just probably think of about a hundred more amusing ways to spend a morning. Blah. I think my tiredness is making me grumpy. I'm gonna stop writing this nonsense and see if I can find more productive ways to spend the remaining hours before I can legally tuck the children in. :-]

No comments: