Sunday, May 27, 2007

Eek!


K. So... I'm picking up the big girl and we all decide to go to this park that's near the house she was staying at and we're walking up the path and I'm noticing there's some sort of kid-party going on and that there's this guy sitting there with his kid putting n some tiny shoes and it hits me that THIS IS MY EX-BOYFRIEND FROM 15 YEARS AGO; the one who won't talk to me because of how messed up our break-up was. The one who I ran into 8 years ago when the Boo was a baby. The one whose wedding announcement I had forwarded to me by a mutual friend. That Ex.... In the park with his kid. Christ. The wife was there too. (Although not as pretty as I seem to remember her being. :-]) I introduced the little girl, pointed out the big girl and we swapped contact info (all the while noticing how still very awkward we are around each other.) Weird.

No comments: