Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gosh


This week-end is going really well! Had a great time on Friday eve post-massive-date-screw-up by moi vis a vis trying to impress Tap-Tap and pretty much only succeeding in making her more sick. The fact that she has graciously chosen to (or at least pretended to) overlook said "flub" is to me further proof of her overall perfect-for-me-and-my-more-than-occassional-lapses-in-judgement-ness and thus leaves me feeling all goofy/delighted with her and with our "prospects". THEN, last night I was treated to the company of all the best people on the planet (save one. The Boo was off having a life somewhere else. What-evah!) who I love and who independently of ANY actual Child input went ahead and selected High School Musical for our dinner screening event. (I'm just putting that out there so the next time anyone in the aforementioned group pretends to any moral-"grown-up"-highground during one of thier lectures vis a vis me and my could-be-construed-as juvenile behavior/overall silliness I can easily reference it. Eh, Hem...!)

Today I'm going to go get my Big Girl back from her friend's house where she had ANOTHER sleep-over (I swear, you'd think she ENJOYS being away from me/hanging out with people her own age!) after wich I fully intend to love her up til she's sick of me and maybe go look at the big fish again (A HUGE favorite with the Little One yesterday I might add...)

Tomorrow, I think I have the Bee kids for a bit (Yay!) then Tuesday I get to maybe see my Cute Girl again. Honestly, does it get any better?????

No comments: