Wednesday, May 30, 2007

God,I'm easy...


Like Sunday mornin', Baby! Ah. So. How's everything? Great! Good to hear. Me? Oh, I'm doing well. No, nothin new really. Just GETTING KISSES FROM A REALLY CUTE GIRL, is all! :-]

{sigh}

K. nuff of that (for now anyway) in other news, I'm finally laying out the gameplan for the big Qual. Exam question answering and I am becoming (slightly) less intimidated by the whole stupid exercise (that's right -- I said "stupid"! it remains completely beyond me why they're not just handing me an advanced degree at this point but whatever...) and, dare I say, even getting a little excited about it! I figure if I alternate job-looking in the mornings with QEQ answering in the afternoons then I should be able to finish this thing by mid-month, no problem. (That is assuming i can refrain from thinking about girls i like, going off to meet ex-co-workers for lunch, cleaning my house, stencilling loft walls, buying cat food and reading everything I can find by Johnathan Swift. hmmmmmmmm. I may have to re-think my plan...)

No comments: