Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Jasmine tea!


Honestly, there is nothing better for one's mood than a steaming cup of quality Jasmine tea.

not that my mood's all that bad. It's actually pretty good considering that I've come to accept that I SUCK at pre-meditated, organized writing and will seize on pretty much ANY excuse to avoid typing my QEQ answers including but not limited to:

1) checking in on my best friend from high school who, when last we spoke, was in the midst of adopting some brown baby boys! (left a message on his machine)

2) composing a witty/pithy/not-at-all-annoyed-sounding e-mail to some random ex then deleting it because, really, who needs to go around stirring up sh** ... then re-writing/sending it because I'm a grown-up dammit and I should be past this weirdness!

3) Harrassing the girl I like over e-mail while she's at work mostly because she lets me but also because I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!

4) organizing my closet

5) organizing my sewing basket(s)

and finally

6) making a nice, hot, steaming cup of Jasmine tea!

sad.

1 comment:

Quin said...

Come hang out with me. BBQ