Sunday, June 24, 2007

Man, was that fun!


K. so for the record, last few years of dyke-marching not so much a "good time" as "kind of a chore" but this year...FAB-ulous! Hooked up with the Duck/got to meet some of her uber-cute/smart/funny friends which again sort of begs the questions as to what she'd want with me but... maybe she's just really sick of people being all fascinating all the time...!;-] Regardless, I was thrilled to be out and about, delighted to have a reason to break out the boots and beyond happy to get to spend some quality time with the Girl who has so completely driven me to distraction that I'm considering buying a summer home there....

K. nuff of that.

In other news, things are well. Heard back from two thirds of The Committee and they're talking about scheduling my oral exam (for my Dissertation Proposal, you gutter-minds!) THIS week! The suspense alone may kill me! Then on tuesday i have another (in person this time) interview with the Oakland shipyard which is just weird but hey, a job's a job right? I had to get really gushy about MS Project and Excel! Yay! blah. Again though, anything that pays actual money at this point woiks fer me!

Last and certainly least, as we all know, the Texans were here and as of this afternoon most of them have left. I belive the only remaining member of that scintillating group is Angel's Little Sis (LS) henceforth (Angel told her about the blog and now she wants to have her own pseudonym...) Hi, LS -- How the heck's apartment hunting/school registering treating you? Just remember if you need anything, anything at all, please DO NOT hesitate to call... OG's Dad! Ha. kidding. Call if you want. Eh, hem.... moving on.....

2 comments:

sharifb said...

you should call her 'cherub'.

ChickMagnet said...

Ha!See...! With the witty plus the cute! i swear....