Friday, June 01, 2007

Naked!


Alright, I know this is a "family-blog" and all of that, I just have to say I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself a minute ago vis a vis noone calling to offer me a high-paying, flex-hours, insane benefits type of position with thier uber-cool, socially conscious, education oriented policy analyst firm and I looked down and I realized I have no clothes on. Yup. Took a nice, refreshing shower, turned on the heater and just sat right on down to check my messages on the ole laptop.In addition to that, I have a half-eaten chocolate chip cookie sitting next to me, I'm alternating job-hunting on oportunity knocks with watching this week's Ellen monologues and I may even be getting up in a moment to make myself a cup of the frightenly chi-chi Jasmine tea my good buddy IHOEL gave me for my birthday a million years ago....

K. not sure where I'm going with all of that but I do have to say there is a tiny part of me that feels like maybe "sorry" is not entirely the correct emotion for this particular situation....

1 comment:

sharifb said...

ummm --- "not sure where I'm going with all that " ??

i doubt.