Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Quick update


For those of you whom I've not had time to call back...

new job = great! I really like the people I've met so far, the work is totally doable (if a little convoluted "work-flow-wise" but hey, I'm KIND OF used to that!) and the flexibility/accomodating/benefits are awesome! The commute is not seeming so bad but I think I've had a few lucky days. We'll see if it continues to be as stress-free as it has been.

"new" car = LOVE IT! Seriously. Who knew the truck would get so completely blown out of the water! [shhhhh! Don't tell the truck I said that.] As soon as the stickers arrive/the big girl and I finish "pimpin' it out" I will post before and after pics so that you all may be jealous....

The girlfriend = equally awesome. She's just all about the bees knees as far as I'm concerned and she somehow keeps getting cuter!

kids = fantabulous. Spark has a show coming up this week-end that WILL be documented for posterity (thanks to Mistah L-L's generous loan of recording equipment) so look for that to be screened at the next holiday get-together...

Me = incredibly tired but at the same time really happy/good/set so... alls in all, I would have to say, really can't complain. :-]

No comments: