Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sad!


So, it would seem our Travelin' Man is travelin' to the end of the world for an extended stay starting TOMORROW! I'll miss you, my friend. I know keeping in touch isn't really something that you can count on when you're stationed in Antarctica but I'd certainly love to hear how things are turning out for ya so write if you can....

Happy!


Celebrated the mid-birthday with the Bee twins et al today! Yay! Such lovely happy, strong, fabulous little girls. Good job, B&A, on all the quality "raising"...! You guys are superstars!

Achey


and just a little bit (o.k. ALOT) whiny since all the Helpfulness yesterday resulted in my INCREDIBLY out of shape body being all achey today. Sheesh. I understand that I'm basically pathetic when it comes to physical exertion of any kind but still. I'd be nice if I could occasionally help a person or two out without spending the next three days feeling like I'm dying....

No comments: