Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Wow...


It feels like forever since I last wrote! K. Here's my world in broad strokes

BBQ -- Happy Birthday (yesterday)! Welcome to the world of "almost 40!" You are a joy to behold and I thank God daily that she/he/they saw fit to introduce you and your splendid-ness into my otherwise sorely lacking life (also, thanks for hosting such a great party. I had a fabulous time as did all my sundry companions!)

Saw the girl today. (i mention this because i was in not the best mood this mornng due to a series of annoying events and then I saw her for lunch et viola! me=smiley/happy all over again!)

Got a "new" car. Well, new to us anyway. It's white. It's a sedan. It's got cruise control, four working seatbelts and gets great gas mileage. (and no, i DO NOT want to hear a single, solitary crack about it being about time I "grew up"!)

The Black "tribal" car is leaving. (See above) Sad, but it's time. The truck stays but is being demoted to "week-end ride" as the new car will henceforth be the commuter vehicle of choice during the workweek. Did I mention the sunroof...??

Tired. I'm tired. I'm kind of always tired so that's not news in and of itself but right this second i'm freaking exhausted.

Work for me starts on Monday (eek!) I'm skeered.

I think that's it for now actually. I'm gonna go try to relax my brain so I can be entertaining tonight. Happy almost 4th of July everyone!

No comments: