Tuesday, August 07, 2007

loser = me!


So, i was in a little bit of a panic a few weeks ago because i realized that my tuition for school was due and that I hadn't made "arrangements" as they say and so would probably not be "cleared for check-in" so i scrambled around and set-up my tuition payments, sent in my med waiver form etc., etc. only to get an e-mail from this lady who was in my cohort and she has since moved into the admin world at Mills Student accounts just checking/wondering what i was up to now that i was "through with school"....! Where, I wondered did she ever get the idea that I was "through"? Well, she replied, SINCE I WAS NOT REGISTERED FOR THIS SEMESTER she just thought....... Lame. I am Lame. I did not register in April like i was supposed to and now i have to go down to the school to register in person plus pay a $250.00 late fee PLUS hope she (really a very nice person) can find all that crap i submitted since there was no actual current registration record to attach it to meaning it probably got filed in the "circular file" along with all the other dumb stuff sent in by boneheads like me.... Sheesh. I'm slipping people. Seriously. It was cute but now it's just plain dangerous.

No comments: