Thursday, August 09, 2007

O.k. I just have to put this out there....


My girlfriend is AMAZING with the SEX! She is awesomely talented and I cannot stop thinking about her doing stuff to me!

There. i said it. seriously, i understand that this is a family blog and that quite possibly the above statements constitute a bit of TMI but my god, she makes me crazy on a regular basis! (the good kind of crazy not the other...)

k. sorry. back to our regularly scheduled programming...

So, heard from the school how i can go about registering my sorry self for this year; heard back from both of the potential Little Big Girl sitters so I'm not as worried about finding someone to enable my ability to keep working down here in Palo Boondocks...er...ah... Altie late some nights; i think i have a reasonable plan for getting rid of the least working of my THREE cars and i think i may actually be able to scrape together enough cash to provide for me and the little ones until payday next Thursday so, all-in-all have to say, I think everything is pretty much falling into place. Which is nice because, seriously, there was a minute in there where I was really questioning my ability to deal. :-]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, GF is my sister, and in a show of support, I thought I'd read your blog since she linked to it. Needless to say, my eyes are still burning from the overshare. :)

Now, I could have let this slide and never said anything at all, but really, what kind of lil' sis would I be if passed on the opportunity for sis and GF to get all blushy?

Good for sis, good for you. Just make sure you kids do activities that are ergonomically correct. Carpal tunnel can be very painful.

ChickMagnet said...

Doh! Well, at least you knew she was having sex, right...? i mean there must have been a time or two when you "surprised"/blackmailed her and someone when you two were growing up....

sharifb said...

Don't you know there's a code here?
When chick says "sex", she really means "scrabble".

Cooper said...

SCRABBLE !! You've emailed me enough that I can tell your vocab is not advanced enough for someone to label you 'awesomely talented' at, ahem, scrabble.
Intelligent, sweet, a fab friend, yes. Scrabble queen, not so much.

Quin said...

I remember this about your GF she was very good at scrabble...;)

Anonymous said...

Puh-lease. My blackmail material is much more damaging. Has she mentioned *anything* about a blue butt? Hmm? No? Well then...

Sis: Buy me a mocha and I won't bring your 5th grade picture to the park. Mua-ha-ha...

ChickMagnet said...

uh... o.k. so now i know the way to get the gallery talking is to mention the GF and sex in the same post. [mental note being made]... now then, Quin, I need you to promise me you will never, EVER again bring up the fact that you "had" *MY* GF first...(!!) got that? Good.