Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tired but happy


Happy me. Nice visit from the GF last night that was nice last night and was REALLY nice this morning. {sigh} I like that girl She's dreamy... Then relatively low stress day today hanging with the kiddos attending birthday parties hosted by The Pretty People, washing cars (I've finally come to realize that I actually own every single car parked on the "all-day" side of the street. Really must get around to doing something about that.) and watching the big girl assemble "botanical collections" -- very early 19th century-chic. Tomorrow might be a little more action packed what with the hanging with the GF and her fiendishly attractive GalPal Buddy/ferrying the little ones to various playdates/sleepovers but as-of fifteen mnutes ago, I have nothing else "scheduled" so I'm looking forward to living life in the low-key lane.

No comments: