Monday, August 20, 2007

Am i wrong, here...?


K. so what if you had a girlfriend and she danced with someone else; would you be jealous? O.K. what if she waited to dance with this someone else until after you'd left her in a club FILLED with beautiful girls-who-like-girls...? What if she then went on to compliment this other girl's shoes (which is just soooo crossing any number of femme lines may i add!) I thought so! She deserves to be in trouble, right? Right????

(Ha! jk. I kind of like having the kind of gf that gets hit on in dyke clubs THE SECOND I turn my back although I am re-thinking my liking of her friends who were supposed to be having at least part of my back...! eh, hem.....) :-]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to your GF from Sis J: I am shocked and appalled by the suckage of you shoe complimenting another chick. And dancing?! WTF?! FOR SHAME! Should your behavior not improve dramatically and immediately, I *will* find and produce a photo of you and the yellow pantsuit.

Psh! Shame, shame, shame....

sharifb said...

This post has been up here at the top for waaaaaaaaaaayyy too long.

And I stand by my past fashion choices.