Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Like an old leaf... hanging on a branch, in a storm!


this was how a co-worker described being here at work right now. She's Russian which, I think accounts for the poetic flavorings but still. Pretty dead on if you ask me.

in other news, I have a HUGE crush. on a logo. This logo:



Every day i drive past it on Highway 92 and i get a little shiver because it's just so damn sexy! Actually, the picture doesn't really do it justice. the actual sign on the factory that i love so much is sort of more old-school, slightly slanted and really tall/strong/masculine... {sigh} it's dreamy.....

k. sorry. nuff about that. (i was just considering my drive home and got all happy that I get to see it soon.... I know, i need sleep)

More importantly to report: I saw 2/3s of the Texans for lunch today which was grand! they are really very sweet boys and one of them (the pretty one) is about to get married!!!!! According to the most recent news brief, my darling Angel and his Cowboy will be flying to the nearest (prolly east coast) state where they can get official docs after which they will be returning to Tex-ass where they will host a "fuller" gathering of friends/family! All of this is scheduled to occur within the next six months and I, for one, could not be more pleased!!!! All the best to you and yours, Sweet, you deserve each other!

No comments: