Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Quote Butch


You know who doesn't get enough airtime...? Cher, that's who. Damn that lady sure put out some classics! k. so, my gf was kind enough to remind me of that blog-a-nym i was/am going to use to reference her pretty little self from here on in. Quote Butch. As in "Butch"... As in a co-worker friend of hers was referring to her as butch only with air-quotes which cracked me up (mainly cause it's soooo kinda true!) so there you have it. QB = my gf. Please do not confuse with QB = Quarterback as i will brook NO sporty references on this blog intended or otherwise! K. glad we got that all sorted out.

I love my QB. She's the bees knees. she makes me happy and sleepy (mostly super-happy first then really sleepy... seriously, I am such a boy when it comes to passing out after the s-e-x. I swear. {shakes head} glad she's at least saying she's o.k. with it. I am far to old to go looking for another "love of my life"....)

Let's see... is there any other news to report? Ah yes, Belated Happy Birthday to the Little Princess that is my BBQ's babygirl! the party/gathering was super nice although I'm not super sure I'm o.k. with the whole "folks letting their children get older" thing. it's disconcerting and it makes me question my perception of time. Besides which, it's just a hop, skip and a jump away from full-scale growing up! A slippery slope, my friends. That's all I'm saying....

{sigh} I think that's it for right now. I am tired and i should probably be working lest I lose my job before I'm ready to chuck it! ;-] Kisses, to everyone i love and tight squeezes to all the rest!

No comments: