Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Bee!


I'm not even gonna try to list all the ways in which your continued existence makes me happy/comforted/smarter... suffice to say, you are the wind beneath my wings!

Happy Anniversary to you and the hubby as well. You guys just plain rock separately and together and I am thrilled to have access to you both on an on-going basis! mwah! mwah! mwah!



Alrighty then, in other news, how cute were the cupcakes orchestrated by me, my kid and my QBGF???? Um, VERY! 40 sugary little ladybugs complete with googly eyes and antennae created especially to be consumed today by the big girl's class in celebration of her B-day which is tomorrow!!!! Seriously. you have seen nothing until you've seen a crowd of ladybug cupcakes peering out at you from the furthest reaches of the refrigerator! {sigh} it really just doesn't get any better....



and lastly, quick note to mark the two cool events of the week-end -- that being the B-day celebration of the RockStar (Happy 9th b-Day, Chicka! hope your year is splendid!) and the trip to Santa Cruz with the Bee kids, Travelin' man and Mr. Bee himself. Dee-lightful! Just really absolutely splendid. the kind of week-end that makes coming back to work (even if you like your job) probably the worst/annoying thing a person could ever have to do. And yet... here i am... ;-]

No comments: