Monday, November 05, 2007

First let me just say...


HELLO end of Daylight Savings Time -- How much do I love thee?? Let me count the ways!!!!!!

God! i feel like i've been let out of some sort of time-prison... o.k. sorry. I'm just really, really happy things are back to normal with the time thing/I don't have to move to Arizona. Seriously, it's not even like farmers are farming anymore what with all the government subsidies. One would think we could just stop the DST madness already. (i think i may need to write a letter....)

k. So. had a great week-end! Got to see the Girl for extended playtime on Sat. eve/Sunday morn which was really nice PLUS got the bonus hang-out with the BBQ and her trusty Gal-Pal, J. Really. I need to figure out how to make more BBQ hang-age a reality. That girl = quality!

Then, on Sunday proper, me and the babies went ice skating! Fun! (at least until the little one started with the squalling. I'm chalking it up to lack o' sleep, pushed nap-time, hunger issues but I'm also getting a little concerned/prolly gonna look into advanced assessments pretty soon. Not that she's not PERFECT but i just really need to know if there's something i'm missing/should be doing here becasue she is really not happy once the screamy-ness starts. Notwithstanding all of that, she was actually going really good the first few times around the rink. Balanced and everything.) We're planning on making it a regular Sundee things (minus the yelling, i hope) so if anyone wants to come along, yer more than welcome...

And finally, capped the evening off with a late-night/early morning visit from the DB who, almost in spite of myself, I actually may have missed (a tiny, little miniscule amount) so... while i'm not thrilled with the timing of the call, (seriously, Dude, could you at least shoot for something a little bit closer to when normal people are awake??!) i guess i do have to say I'm glad you're back on this continent. Oh and really liking the bike. See! Isn't it fun to have a real job so you can buy new stuff/explore new ways to try to kill yourself? ;-]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

has he told youhe loves you yet?

ChickMagnet said...

over and over and over but I think it's all the sushi! ;-p