Friday, November 02, 2007

Is it too much to ask for a little "fate" to step in???


Gosh. I have got a LOT going on right now. Or potentially going on i guess. I don't want to list everything because I'm afraid of jinxing it but suffice to say pretty much every area in my life is ripe for major shaking up and yet (and still) no one is calling me back! k. sorry. Just needed to put that out there.

in other news, Hallows-een was FAB! I don't think i've seen cuter kids and that was just the batch that were with us! I especially like how the adult to child ratio seems to be holding at appx. 2 grown-ups per... what is it about having adorable little people that makes us adults want to hang around them so much. I mean, sure i get that there's prolly some evolutionary component to it but still! K. next time we're going to need the Bee children along to try to even this out a bit. Seriously. It's ridiculous.

Alrighty, because I am proving too lazy to write/call individual people, here are some public notes:

Craft-Kitten (aka Rockstar's parental unit) - if you find a random clarinet atthe house it's ours. I'm a loser/forgot it the other night. I'll call you to arrange pick-up. Thanks!

Bees - thank you soooo much for watching the Little-little one whilst me and the Chick-friend are getting our going out on! (I love you more than any other couple on the planet! Really...)

DB - Sorry, going with you guys to see Warriors vs. Dallas sounds GREAT but 1) I already have plans that night and 2) I'm not really interested in watching a bunch of padded men trying to hurl things through a goalpost or past a goalie or wahtever.... (yes, I know it's basketball. Still couldn't care less.) Thanks anyway!

BBQ - What're you doing tomorrow night? Call me!

Abby-tail - you. are. hilarious. And yes, you should stop it.

K. I guess that's it. kisses to you all. much love. peace out!

No comments: