Sunday, November 18, 2007

Oh my freaking God!


{sigh}I. am. exhausted.
I mean,i feel wierd saying that because I'm so completely getting every single thing i want in life but sheesh. Life is work sometimes, knawattamean???

So, the new house continues to be fab. We were there twice today first in the morning to supervise the gas hook-up so i could have hot water/dry a batch of clothes (Did i mention the on-site clothes washer/clothes dryer???? Heaven...) then we took a little walk to one of sweetest parks I've seen in Oakland (b-ball court, tennis courts,afterschool science enrichment club free for for kids 6+, play structure, grassy knoll...) and by little i mean only 4 blocks away! Lunch and massive interior paint ordering happened after that then home for a minute to drop off newly dried clothing, back to pick up newly mixed paint then off to ice skate. We swung by the house one last time to drop off the paint (the sh** is waaaaay to expensive to leave in my truck! Damn low VOCs....) and to have another look at the hood at night and well, gosh, I'm just really liking that place. Plus the back yard is filled with dry yellow leaves that me, the kids and the rockstar who was staying over had a freaking FIELD DAY scampering through!

so, all in all gotta say, sucks that I'm tired/the things i still have to figure out are taking so much figuring out but seriously, me = NOT really complainin'!

No comments: