Monday, November 26, 2007

I win!


Sorry, that title was meant for an extremely limited population of the readership/in code but for those three or four of you who do understand it -- you know I RULE! K. sorry. where were we... ah yes. HAPPY THANKSGIVING past!

I am Thankful for:

1) my kids. they rule. i would not be one tenth as happy on this planet without them.
2) my girlfriend. Thank you for saving me from a life of self-inflicted me-centeredness. I thank you. My children thank you. Hell, even the puppy is sort of delighted you've arrived.
3) my friends. Bees, BBQ, Miss Tail, Mistah-LL/K -- without you people to keep me honest/sane there would be no me. there would only be a shivering mass of gelatinous crazy-minded silliness. PLEASE do NOT EVER leave me to my own devices. EVER.
4) my family. Who has the best brothers ever???? That's gonna be me. The mom and pops ain't so bad either. At least the combined genepool rocks. ;-)
5) my stuff. Loving the new house, delighted with the books, the piles of crap/treasures, the cars and ultimately the wherewithal to be able to continue adding to the collection without having to choose between the newest Lovett CD and more noodles.
6) my health -- such as it is. Sure I'm always sort of almost about to get sick but here's to the sheer number of times the actual full-blown illness hasn't actually come to pass [knock on wood.]
7) the extraordinary diligence by the angels in charge of looking out for me and mine. Great job, Guys. You are collectively doing one hell of a job and i, for one, am endlessly grateful for the attention.

No comments: