Monday, December 17, 2007

missing everyone


It's weird. it's like the last three of four week-ends I think i've seen everyone in my regular line-up of buddies and yet, it still feels like i haven't had a chance to actually hang out with anyone in forever. Just hanging out. talking to each other and stuff. sheesh. I miss you guys. all of you. {sniff}

K. Sat. attended the QBGF holiday shin-dig instead of going to my own and, my GOD, sooooo the right choice! Not only was the QBGF event mucho fun what with everyone all fancy-pants-ed out and the uber-special dessert, great food, dancing, getting to (finally) meet cute co-workers, etc., etc. but from what I've been gathering from the peeps who dare not speak their names here at work, our HP SUCKED! To begin... no open bar. k. nuff said. So, happy that i got to get fancy and get out with the woman. thanks (again) to the Bees for facilitating. I owe you plenty but, you know this. (Loving the uber-cool new red floor BTW...!) then yesterday (after spending waaaaaaay too much time cleaning, sorting,hauling crap out of the old place) off to get one of the nicest trees I think i've ever seen -- just so wonderfully cute -- with the childrens and the GF and finally back home to decorate/stare at it. sigh. I heart X-mas. I really do!

No comments: