Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!!!


Today my Spark is 5 years old!!!! Whoo Hoo! We had the mondo-uber blow-out celebration (watch this space for pics of the world's coolest racecar cakes On . The. Planet produced entirely by the amazingly Crafty RSP! coming soon....) on Sunday which was awesome and spectacular and which COMPLETELY tired this old lady out but gosh. So many beautiful people under one roof celebrating the grand-ness that is my Spark turning 5.... well, it just brings a tear to my eye. {sniff} Double thanks to the all who attended (watch this space as well for pics of Mistah Lovah-Lovah crouched on the carpet surrounded by rapt 5/6 y.o as he explained the intricasies of the "Cootie" assembling process.... Classic!)

Did I already say "Whoo Hoo!"??? Whoo flippin' Hoo! Man, I do love you guys......

No comments: