Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Pretty Boy!!!!



Happy 16th or whatever it is for you! Hope you have years and years of happiness to come!

k. So, week-end was lovely. First part of Sat. was a tiny bit challenging due to my succumbing to a "me" moment and dragging the entire family off to the middle of nowhere (alright, the Golden Gate Park) to celebrate the Pretty Boy B-Day. At some point I'm sure I will realize that they are not actually physical extensions of myself and that while I may think it just delightful to get to see the old gang and indulge in some quality catching up, they (being non-extensions) might possibly be bored out of their sweet little minds! Ah well. c'est la vie. We live, we learn. Following the non-party party however we got to engage in some quality swimming time which was stellar! then yesterday, when the littlest one and I were not fighting with each other, the fantabulous GF and I managed to clear all the laundry (stacks of clean sitting nestled and unwashed with the worn and grimy) out of the various corners of the house and into washing machines/dryers/drawers and closets! I know! Weird how little it actually takes to make me feel accomplished.....

No comments: