Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Um....


How cute is this????? k. sorry, just had to get that out of my system. Stay tuned for updates to that page/site as my 10 year old and her soon-to-be-Step-in-name-only-mommy continue to surpass any actual site design knowledge I might possess and continue to get down wit their bad selves!

In other news, thanks to the glorious pals o mine who planned/hosted/cooked for/attended my little "So glad you're FINALLY graduated so you'll (please) stop with the whining!" party this past week-end. I was soooooo delighted to see you all in the one place and I am realizing afresh how VERY much in love I am with each and every one of you!

hmmmmmm. I sort of want to put in a little something here about the massively fun "relations" I've been having lately with the girl but since this is a family blog (ha! I know.... since when.....????) I think i will refrain. suffice to say I am still STUPID in love with that girl and I am thrilled beyond belief that we were able to usher in the official first year marker of our glorious relationship this past week-end with some delicious boot-knocking as well as some quality hanging out OUT in the world (again, thanks to some quality kid-watchage by the handsome Mr. B.!) Plus, she got me a really cool bag so, pretty much bonus all round!

No comments: