Friday, June 06, 2008

Last night...


Last night TWO dresses arrived at my house. Two gorgeous dresses that I now have to choose between in order to figure out which one I want to wear for my wedding! The Big Girl was, as always a huge help.

Me: Whoa!
BG: Yeah!
Me: These are gorgeous!
BG: I know! Wow!
Me: [worried] Now how am I going to pick between them?
BG: [shrug, not at all worried] Just pick the one that feels most right.
Me: But how do I know?
BG: You always know.

We also made our appointment to go get paper-hitched at the Hall of Cities in San Fran. Monday, August 4th at 12:30, Baby! Signed, sealed and delivered! (Uh, everyone should prolly keep that date open as we're going to require at least one witness and me and the GP while not being nearly as fabulous as we're going to be at the REAL wedding are STILL going to be looking awfully cute! IHOEL, Bee-Mama, Mistah Lovah-Lovah, this means you.....!)

No comments: