Monday, June 09, 2008

A man is only as good...


as his Mustache! [cue me posting a pic taken just today of the Man, the Myth, Mr. DB with his new lip foliage! But, alas, I can't get it out of my phone so... until I figure this out, the world will never know...]

In other news,

week-end was FABULOUS! Dinner at the Ms. JW (aka wedding caterer extraordinaire!) which was amazing plus awfully fun getting to hang out with the grown up types. Then Sundee was all about e kid types combined with some quality gardening. Today I had off as it is Shavuot which is a Jewish Holiday and which I now get off onna counta I'm working at an Jewish-centric organization. (Sweet!) So I got to not only pal around with my Honey , I also got to have some lunchey lunch with my dear friend, A-Tail as well as a chance to swing by Pearl's to pick up some paper/witness the effect a quality mustache can have on the average customer. (None that I could immediately ascertain but maybe I'm just not looking in the right way -- or laughing too hard, that could be it as well!) After which we were also able to harass/give a ride to the unbelievably fantastic BBQ so all in all I'd have to say, quite the successful stretch of time was had!

Last but certainly not least, let me close by saying, My GF is really really HOT!

No comments: