Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy Belated-by-one-day B-Day, BBQ!


To my Sparkley-Toothed Bestest Buddy Quin: You are awesome and wonderful and I am delighted you're finally joining me in that super-sunny land we call "Middle-Age"!!!

(Man, Has anyone else ever noticed that July is lousy with the Birthdays.... I feel like i should just wish everyone well now so as to not forget anyone...! No worries though, I have the GP who is keeping me on my toes so I just may be able to handle this "Regards" thing with some sort of aplomb!)

In other news, I am exhausted (nothing new) but happy. I finished a big project last night (again with the help of my Really-not-sure-what-I-did-to-get-her-to-LIKE-like-me-but please-dear-God-let-it-continue GalPal/Fiancee) so I am breathing a sigh of relief as we head into this long Holiday week-end. Plus, I might get actual sleep tonight. I'm not counting on it or anything but it has suggested itself as a possibility -- a prospect about which, I'm a little too excited!

No comments: