Sunday, July 20, 2008

My week....


Monday/Tuesday in the hospital with the Spark dealing with doctors who were attempting to deal with her asthma. (In all fairness, they really were trying but jeeze, Louise, how many gallons of steroids do you have to pump into a tiny person before you start accepting that maybe, just possibly, she might constructed in a way that sounds "wheezy on the right side...!" Wednesday: back in the office dealing with all the crazy-ness that can transpire the second one turns ones back on "bread-earning" -- pick up the Scoot for an extra eve in Oakland (yay!) becase we lose her on Friday for a million year (5 days) vacay with the other parent (boo!), Thursday = Wednesday re-dub, Friday lose the Big Girl to the lovely state of Oregon for the beter part of the next month. {sad.} Oh sure, there was some good stuff. The Little Big Girl, Big Little Girl and GalPal to the Stars were all big ole troopers during the Spark-in-the-Hosp. episode. Also very nice/grateful/swet to hear from the Bees offering support and various ears so I could kevetch. (Similar shout out the the A-Tail for allowing me to go on (and on). I really do love my friends...) There was a lunch in there with the Mr. of the Bees that was also lovely/long overdue; hanging out with the Rock-Star and her mom whilst wedding DJ stuff was sorted out... The Little Big Girl had her annual show/graduation which. was. a-DOR-able! and we also got to spend some fun quality time looking at potential bridesmaid dresses with the lovely sister of the lovely lady who still (for whatever inexplicable reason, still purports to love cranky-tired-missing-my-big-girl ole me) so, I guess the week wasn't a complete and total wash but still. I'm kind of glad to see the tail end of this one.

Oh, then this morning we ushered in the new week by participating in the AIDS walk which was lovely and felt nice even though I ended it even more pitifully weak (in mind and body) than before. Ah well... I'm attempting to have high hopes for the coming 6 days so we shall see what we shall see...

No comments: