Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lovin' the Boys right now!


I'm sorry but I really have GOT to take a moment to say, I am so delighted with the quality of boy-action I have going on in my life right now! Today, alone, I was fortunate enough to score some mano y mano time with the fantaubulous Mistah Lovah-Lovah wherein he presented me with some snaps/contact sheets of pics he'd taken of us at the chapel/reception location and which are AWESOME! Then I heard from the ever elusive Pretty Boy (mostly because I wrote to him demanding to know why he was being a big ole slacker-loser about RSVPing! but still, I'll take what i can get these days!) who I miss but forget I miss until I hear from him {sniff} and who is doing "cute" if not particularly well (Although, I do have to say, what with sailing trips to tiny French islands scheduled for late-November, I have to say i think he's doing jest fine...!) Added to the mix being the always amazing Daddy Bee who I know I JUST saw this week-end and yet whom it still feels like I "never see"/can never really get enough of and, well, I'm just up to my ears in sweet, entertaining, good-looking boy peeps is all and damn it, I like it!

No comments: