Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hair today.....


So I'm long and lovely again. I like the hair better this time around mostly because the actual putting in process wasn't so freakishly public and because while it's still uber-fancy pants with the blondes and the reds, they're all on the under-side so I still look like me (sorta -- if I lived in 1812... anyways....)instead of some blonde bimbo hair-girl. Brown-haired Bimbo, I'm cool with! ;-)

So, besides THE HAIR which I'm really only writing about because it's weighing on my mind (HA!! Bah Dum bum) all sorts of other wonderfully cool things are happening as well.

BOTH of the baby-girls are at school now. The Little Big Girl proving to be an ACE at the Kindergarten which, we knew, of course she would be but still, it's always nice to see your certainties confeermed like that! and the Big Big Girl also showing some natural talent at finessing the Sixth grade like it was standing still. In fact, what with them being rock-stars about the whole transitions thing and the Wife TOTALLY stepping up with managing the complicated drop-pick-dress-lunch two schools with two start/end times schedule, I think I may be the only one who still needs to step it up a bit!

One other cool thing this weekend, went to the Wedding Planner to the Stars house to see THE DRESS which is being adjusted slightly and once again realized how FLIPPIN' gorgeous it is. Really. This is a dress that could pretty much stand on it's own up there in terms of sheer cool-chic-sexy-bride-ness so.... once again I'm left thinking I sort of need to kickstart my "game" as it were or else the powers that be may not even let me remain a part of this whole thing!

Then actually, really sort of lastly there's the fact that the best BBQ in the whole entire world of a planet hooked me up with a lady who knew a lady who is helping me with the APA formatting on my paper (for a significant chunk of change but you know what, done is done and I'm willing to pay for it!) so It looks as though I may actually be about to turn that silly thing in at some point this century....

Whew. K. I'm actually not as crazy super busy as I was last week but I still prolly need to be doing something productive so I'm gonna go. More later though as there are huge milestones in the CP, SK marriage to report as well as updates on the brochure/book designs.... (Seriously, who am I that I get to have such a lovely fun life????)

No comments: