Monday, August 04, 2008

That's Mrs. Doctor to you!


{sigh} Our Paper Wedding happened today. We're not really treating this one as "the real wedding" onna counta that's still coming in Oct. but today we trotted down to Ciy Hall to make a (valiant if ultimately futile) attempt at filling out the paperwork correctly (missed by only a very little bit -- but SOOOO close!) and getting our hitch on and I have to say.... it was really sweet. We got married by a very nice lady judge in the rotunda with family and friends looking on and being supportive and wonderful (and CUTE. Damn, how do I know so many good-looking people????) and I'm just so happy and glowey about the way the life continues to be turning out! I love my new wife. Granted, I'm exhausted beyond any reasonable measure but gosh, sooooo happy and contented and thinking things are just duckie! :-)

No comments: