Monday, September 15, 2008

Aging Out


I'm having lunch today with a Pal of mine who "has to talk to me" about something. Now, It's not like I'm not available to this person via phone, text and/or e-mail (all preferable modes of communication where this individual is concerned to be perfectly honest) but, no. This "talk" has to be face-to-face. Which is fine, i guess. Although I can't escape the feeling that it could possibly have something to do with the fact that I may or may not have repeated to him a comment our mutual pal made about him "aging out" of my "corral of young studs" I'm currently interested in paying attention too but that may just be me finding the hilarity in the situation. It is equally possible that this Pal of mine is just missing our little tete a tetes and/or wants a peek at the long hair... Either that or he's angling for an invite to the Bachelorette party now that he knows the wedding list is officially closed! ;-)

No comments: