Friday, September 26, 2008

T-8 and counting...



No idea if that reference is correct but whatev. So, things here at work are a little stressful. Nothing serious just everyone kind of on-edge. Happy though because the fabulous IHOEL will be covering for me while I'm out which makes me feel MUCH better in addition to making a situation where he can demonstrate his perfectness to the organization at large and subsequently so that the aforementioned OAL can then get off it's collective rear and just hire him already! (I've also passed along the contact info of our former GV Sr. Designer/my Ex-crush -- who's, like myself, newly married so no conflicts of interest there! -- so we may just end up with a little GV-specific re-union up in these here parts!)

{sigh} I just want to be away from here. Everyone is such a freaking stress-case right now and I've got all these things I think I'm supposed to be doing (don't know for sure as I've not had time to breathe/make an actual list) that have nothing to do with work but that are happening TOMORROW..... It's fine. I'm fine. It's just a lot is all. :-)

On a completely unrelated note though, I had the tastiest tiny sandwich thing at a meeting today. There were preserves involved. Really quite yummy.

No comments: