Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Back to happy


Not that I'm ever all that far away from it! So, of course, countdown to the wedding and these last few days have been a little intense but totally in a good way. I am lucky enough to be Jewish by association so i have Rosh Hashanna off (yesterday and today) which is sooooo nice because it means I got a chance to actually (gasp) try on my wedding dress for like the second time since i got it. Also to sort out the various undergarments that would be accompanying it, try on the shoes, hate the shoes, try on better shoes, feel better about the shod-i-ness of it all (heh! get it....? eh hem. Sorry), finalize some/most/sort of the program situation, make a HUGE list of stuff that still needs to be done, stare at my wedding ring which is in a box in my desk because, yes, folks, I am a BIG OLE GIRL like that! etc., etc., etc. {sigh} I have to say, it's all good but it's also a lot, knawhattamean???

One other thing though,

quick shoutout to my homies who came out for some bachelorette P-tey giging. I had a wonderful time as did the GalPal -- seriously, truly delicious pizza, bevvies, cookies aside, you guys are great and I am sooooo glad you're my friends! No, really, I mean that.... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shod-i-ness .. heh .. heh ..

That made me laugh.