Friday, January 30, 2009

What does your Amazon "suggested pick" list say about you...?


My suggested picks for today is as follows:

Auto-ethnography as method
Bible Illuminated (The Book - Old testament)
Bratz Magic Hair Funky Fashion Make-over torso
Funhouse (Pink)
Mama Mia (DVD)

"Grad-student, bibliophile studying cosmetology on the side (just in case this who Sociology thing doesn't work out) looking for a fun time!"

Seriously, why isn't there a field of study that looks into analyzing this stuff????

So, the other day I was all annoyed at my Littlest girl -- meaning I was throwing around the mom-voice, making pronouncements like "UN-acceptable!" and "No more!" stomping through the house and finally out the door -- in fact slamming aforementioned door closed behind me only to discover once i got out on the pavement that I'd forgotten to change out of my slippers and into a pair of real shoes. Talk about a mood-kill.

In other news, my buddy IHOEL of the famed Bee Clan is going to come work with me and be my boss! Yay! He's awesome. I can't wait.

In still Other other news, the Big Big girl got an "A-" on her latest math test!!!!! This up form the "D"s she was getting at the start of the year, but she's been going to math enrichment and has been really trying and (no thanks AT ALL to her slouchy parent who kind of got lost right around Third-Grade Fractions) she's becoming a Math Whiz!

K. Hm. I think that's it for now. Me=happy and content. things seem to be arranging themselves in some lovely and interesting patterns. me and Mistah Lovah-Lovah are going to start a business making stuff for sloucher folks like us who are "too busy" to handle their bid-ness so that should be fun.... eh. I should be working. k. signing off, Gracie. Good-bye, Gracie.

2 comments:

duckus said...

I noticed the slipper thing. I also noticed you had MadFace on while you were putting your shoes on. As if you were thinking: 'Darn Slippers ! How dare you still be on my feet! '

ChickMagnet said...

Heh. I know, right??! Hard to be Not-Taking-any-more-guff-from-you-Missy! when you're wearing the "comfy shoes"...