Wednesday, February 04, 2009

First i would like to thank Mistah Lovah-Lovah...


and his lovely Missus for seeing fit to provide the world (and me especially) with even more amazingness via that time-tested process loosely referred to as "The Pregnancy/Delivery of a Bouncing Baby Newborn!" I am delighted by this news. Yay!

other than that nothing much going on other than me being annoyed by the fact that i keep messing up people's days. Even more annoyed by the fact that I'm not entirely sure what it is I'm doing exactly that's having such disastrous effect but still, before they chatted with me they were fine, after -- life sucks. You do the math. :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had an ultrasound today. :) The fetus waved, jumped and grabbed its umbilical cord. I have a feeling this kid will be a handful. Right now...it is about a small handful. :D

Anonymous said...

Hey...i have started a new blog. Photo blog actually. If you feel like linking to it, that would be cool. :)

http://onefilmphotography.com

ChickMagnet said...

Consider it done! :-) The linking I mean. I can't really help with the pregnacy part other than laughing at you when you do bone-headed stuff and rubing Kay's swollen tootsies...! ;-)