Monday, March 09, 2009

DST. Hate it...!


O.K. so there are apparently people in the world who LIKE Daylight Savings Time. They're all excited about "having extra time to play with thier kids before it gets dark!" and to "get out and have a run" and other such nonsense. Whatev! Robbery my friends. Pure and simple. We have an hour stolen from us and we're supposed to be all happy about it??? And if that isn't bad enough, now we're supposed to shoulder some kind of betizzarre energy-offs burden by extending this insanity by a WHOLE MONTH! Whatev.... I'm just a little surprised this sort of unholiness is continuing to occur under "the new administration".....

1 comment:

CJ said...

What? People actually like it? Are you serious? I am not a fan. I like that it stays light later, but is it really worth it?? I think not.