Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My friends are too cute to be mad at!


K. So the situation we will henceforth refer to only as "the Great Dismissal" has been downgraded from a full-scale offense to a minor (albeit whole avoidable) skirmish. Welcome back to the fold Angel-Baby, we missed having you to kick around!

In other news, the Wife is out "networking" (read playing tennis) with a bunch of dykes who are no doubt younger, fitter and/or wickier than I. I am o.k. with this because I'm pretty sure I'm better "between the sheets" than the whole freaking bunch of them put together -- seriously, why else would they be out smacking a ball around instead of exchanging digits; tension release if ever I saw it! -- plus I've got the deed to the cute kids so she really has no choice but to stay with me.

K. so just because i think this kind of drama is interesting, I'm trying to decide if I should be offended that my Ex who asked to "friend" me on Facebook ALSO "friended" her Ex before me who subsequently just sent me a note asking if I want to friend her (my Ex's Ex) as well. The Ex in question (mine) is practically married to someone else and I'm completely owned as well so it's really more intellectual wierdness than anything else but still....

3 comments:

duckus said...

heh. heh. 'Exchanging digits'.

Sorry.

NoName said...

dont be offended...you are the one that got a way...they were dishonorably discharged

ChickMagnet said...

Heh. You're sweet. And possibly misremembering the crap I put you through, but sweet nontheless... :-)