Tuesday, April 07, 2009

An "F" in gender!


WHoo Hoo! Who got into the uber exclusive, mondo-great preparation for the hoity-toity, Ivy League school-mill program with the most-est, Summerbridge????? My Baby did that's who! (Which we knew was going to happen but, um, still.... Yay! Not to dwell or anything but they only picked 36 students (from 20 schools) out of 136 applications! Man. My Big Big Girl rocks so hard. K. THEN because that's not enough good news for one day, she ALSO brought home her report card which was filled with "A"s and "B" where before there were "C"s... {sigh} It makes you want to weep is all. Then I said I was so proud of her and she replied "Yeah, about the only thing I'm flunking is gender!" Heh. You gotta love that about apples....and their not falling all that far from the trees, I mean....;-)

3 comments:

duckus said...

YEEEEHAAAHH !!! I like that she said her report card was 'BAAAAAAAAAB' ..

Unknown said...

Congrats to D! She's so friggin' smart... was there really ever any doubt?

MLL said...

That is so awesome news!! Congrats Dakota!!