Tuesday, April 07, 2009

o.K., can I just say...


I really can't stand mean people. For the purposes of this discussion, i would like to define a "mean person" as anyone who feels like they are entitled to disregard the health, well-being, mental space and/or personal effects of another person because they (the original mean person) have decided it's not worth the effort it takes to in any way consider, control or re-direct their (MP's) initial reaction to a given set of circumstances. To be truly considered a MP, you have to not only be this way this occasionally but must actively embrace it as a way of life.

I'm not saying everyone has to walk around being all sunny happy about everything all the time but seriously, if you can't take a second to think the ramifications of an abrupt negative reaction based on an emotional response that you want to indulge in -- and if you're not currently 4 years old -- I'm not sure what business you have thinking you should be afforded all the same benefits as those of us who are trying to facilitate an easier existence in this global, social environment we're all trying to swim in.

I mean, really, if, after you've taken a moment to consider, you still feel your emotion warrants the collateral damage, then, by all means, be my guest, but at least acknowledge the fact that you get what you give and don't get all weird/whiny the next day when you wake up and discover that most folks would rather eat their own tongues than continue hanging out with you.

eh, hem. Now then. OG - you are a mean, annoying, immature brat of a person and I sincerely hope you get therapeutic and/or surgical intervention before you wind up really hurting someone besides you're own spoiled self. Those of you who read this thing regularly know I try not to commit potentially hurtful designations to the pseudo-permanancy that is the WWW however this little thing you do, where you kick the hand that feeds you; essentially ignoring any good fortune that tries to include you in it's expansiveness so you can better wallow in the world of "done wrong" delusion you've crafted from god knows what life experience... that THING bugs the hell out of me and I really, really wish you'd stop. K. there.

Fro the record,I have carefully considered this outburst and nodding to the public-forum-ness of this rant, I'll post any retort you might come up with but seriously, if you can find it in you to at least attempt to stop being so actively mean all the time, I have to say I think things would really start looking up a little bit.

6 comments:

Angel said...

Harsh!

Chick said...

Dude! Your boy got stitches!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm RIGHT here!
db

Anonymous said...

you got stitches? wimp.....

a

ChickMagnet said...

Now THAT is exactly the kind of hearth-felt apology i was hoping for. Can you do me a favor and never coomment on my blog ever again? Thanks.

Unknown said...

Daaaaaaaaamn.... And, also, good for you. Although, I think a staple gun to the forehead might have been quicker.