Monday, April 06, 2009

Gosh this week-end was nice!


Really super, supremely nice. I got to hang out with the kids, go to special Me and the Little One dance class, wander through the hills with the family + some new friends (one of whom happens to be a boy version of my Big Big Girl so that was kind of cool to watch them interact with each other...!) Then parties galore! Birthday parties (Big Ups to Travelin' Man who came back to our fair state specially so we could celebrate his birthday with really good hamburgers and yummy G. Chocolate cake), then Chemetz party with the Tribe called BB-Q involving even more really tasty food and desserts. All rounded out by an evening of circus arts and Capoeria and funny making and still more family hang time.... Really, really, really, I'm just so happy/lucky to have such fantastic peep-age to spend quality time with!

Oh, and just for documentation sake, i think it needs to be noted here that one of the really extra special things I enjoyed about this week-end was getting to spend some extra time with the fabulous close personal long-time bestest friend of The Wife and getting to learn more about her and her (some might say "cougarly") ways! I mean, sure, I'm not letting you near any of the Big Big Girl's friends but you are definitely fun to have at a party! ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ChickMagnet said...

Because she (or he) ASKED me to! I am not a censor!!!!!