Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just real quick...


I'm tired and i'm cranky but I'm also extraordinarily delighted by three things that have recently occurred, so.. since I always go on at length about the T&C stuff, today i will list only the happy-happy-joy-joy:

1) We have a date for the Spark getting officially Step-Parent adopted by the Wife. That date is [drumroll, please...] Friday, May 1, 2009!!! Yay! Man, me and the adoption courts... I feel like I should be collecting some sort of sticker from each so I can trade them at the big Frequenter-of-Family-Court-Convention in San Diego next month!

2) The Spark's B-day is coming up fast and I am just SO excited about party planning! (Yay, tiny pink cupcakes! Yay, sunglasses and sparkely bathing suits! Yay, Slip and Slide!!!!)

3) Looks like the Big Magnet get together that always manages to happen in the summer (even though everyone swears it won't until it does) is going to again manage to happen THIS summer even though we're having to push the dates up a bit. Yay Magnet Clan living large in the Desert for a few days. {sigh} Have I mentioned how very very much I love Da Familia???

No comments: