Saturday, April 11, 2009

So... something I never thought i'd say
Eek! My organic edamame has freezer burn! k. glad i got that off my chest.

Now then, just wanted to go on (and on) for a moment about my day today. It. was. awesome. First, we went to a (overpriced to the point of sticker-death) carnival, then off to get our eyes examined by our very nice new doctor then to a park which featured spin-ney things, back to the house to craft some invites for some Quality Little Big Girl B-day party which will be occurring Sat. April 25th (stay tuned for the evite the production of which I will be using as my next big procrastination move mere moments from now!) and finally back to ye olde computer wherein I discovered we get to see The Wife's Gorgeous sisters and the So-Cute-I-Can't-Even-Stand-It kid cousins for some quality easter egg hunting tomorrow! Yay!

k. basically I'm going to have to go with tired, completely lame in terms of finishing The Big Project but happy, nonetheless!

No comments: