Sunday, April 12, 2009

Who knew...!


Girl Scout cookies are regionally designed! My super sweet cousin up in Fergus Falls (Minnesota or North Dakota -- he's lived up there his entire life but I just can't be bothered to remember which "basically Canada" state he's in right this second.) sent us a few boxes and according to the QA-in-training eye of the Big Big Girl they are "shaped differently" (the thin mints, at least) with more pronounced ridges around the edges as well as made with a "different" (read "lower") grade of chocolate so the "mintey-ness" is more apparent. The box design is different as well. Much appreciated at any rate. i sort of like the fact that once GS Season ends on this coast I can still be the envy of all my peers by showing up with fresh boxes of cookies well into the summer!

K. Moving on. Happy Easter everyone who is a practicing and/or lapsed but still likes to get dolled up and hunt eggs Christian-type person! Hope the day is spectacular fer ya'all. I myself have started off on an exceptionally good foot (mostly due to the distinctly NON-Christian ministrations of the Wife! Seriously, one foot in hell as we speak...) and am about to have some buttery-to-the-point-of-instant-cardiac-arrest Easter Potatoes and some coffee before heading out to hang with the cutest in-laws this side of the valley! {sigh} it's good to be me. :-)

No comments: