Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stop me...!


before i bid again! O.K. so I just bought five bathing suits. I did not intend to buy five bathing suits. I intended to buy one. this one. But it cost $45.00 so then I thought, "hmmmmm. i wonder if I can find a cute bathing suit somewhere else that's not as expensive." So I went on eBay and I found a whole bunch of cute suits ranging from this:



to this:



to this:



All of which, IMHO, are a-dorable AND all of which are individually priced lower (in some cases MUCH lower) than the original "cute" suite so, I being a gal of action, went ahead and bid on all of them thinking "I'll just bid on all of these since I'd be happy with any one of them so I'll be set no matter which i get!" Only to discover today, upon logging into my personal e-mail account that I am now apparently the proud owner of ALL of them (plus two others, also very cute albeit completely, at this point superfluous.)

Granted, once the math is said and done, all five suits plus shipping still only come out to about $12.00 more than I would have spent on the one original suit but still. It all seems a little wasteful somehow...

5 comments:

wifey said...

You'll be doing wardrobe changes at the lake ! Awesome !

Vikki said...

Wow. You'll be decked out!

Vikki said...

p.s. Can you post a picture of you wearing the soccer swimsuit but holding a basketball...because that would make me laugh. A lot.

ChickMagnet said...

O.K. so the footbull one just showed up and I have to say:

1) It looks V. cute on and fits well (possible pic to be posted depending on The Wife's reaction to some *other* BlogGurl requesting pics of me in my "scanty-altogethers"!)

and

2)I'm not sure what Teeny-tiny little world this suit originated from but whilst I tend to sit quite comfortably in the 5/7 women's size range, the actual tag in this thing says "XXL" -- WTH??!

ball n chain said...

It's SPORTY .. so XXL means you are EXTREME !