Thursday, August 06, 2009

Welcome!


Great-grand-nephew #2 -- or whatever the relationship is is when you're amazing, cool-beyond-words niece brings her third bouncing baby child into this world! Damon Scott Hughes born at 8:23 am, 6lbs 2oz 19 inches. A literary star-to-be if ever there was one. Yay, yay, yay! i predict great things from this one.... (from the last two as well -- really, there's no branch of this big ole familial tree that doesn't just delight the hell out of me right now!)

Yay, also to my Big Big Girl who successfully completed her first summer at SB and who had her big show last night summarizing all the fabulousness that went on all summer. And thanks to the Bees for letting me take their kid with us to the big event as well. Sorry, I sort of forgot she was "on loaner" -- I'll be better about the whole "giving them back part" next time, I promise.....

No comments: