Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Still Mrs. Doctor to you!


Happy Paper Anniversary to us! I wonder when we get to the Rock, Scissors part...? Seriously though, I get that I'm stressed/crabby right now and that there's a higher than average likelihood that I may sustain serious bodily injury just existing this week but I'm still so very happy to be married to my Sweetheart. As we are all WELL aware, i wasn't so much into this whole hitched thing the vast majority of the life so having had it (not unlike my greatness) thrust upon me as it were, I'm just so delighted that it seems to be going well.

Also, kind of thrilled that the BBQ is finally coming home(in fact may already have arrived back on our sunny shores), and that this past weekend was so nice what with the tennis viewing, and the dance class watching and the hammock procurement.... Plus, i'm liking working with IHOEL especially alot right now -- feeling very "sorting things through" and "potentially productive" and whatnot.... You know what, I'm actually not sure I do have anything to be crabby about. Forget I said anything. Just happy, happy, joy, joy all the way round....

No comments: