Friday, October 02, 2009

And the winner is....!


Me! Why, you ask? Simple. Because this is the day the clearest indication that i am among the luckiest people on the planet waltzed into my life. Happy Birthday Big Big Girl Boo. You are my greatest accomplishment and have already in the twelve short years you've been on earth, brought me all the happiness one person could ever hope to need!

Also, major shout-out the The Missus bee whose birthday managed to squeeze by yesterday without me documenting it for blogosphere posterity but who still remains my go-to for a nice, solid, crafty, sweet example of what goodness looks like. Thank you so much for being born, growing up and letting me tag around your life. I'm better for knowing you and yours.

Lastly, Congratulations on a day well walked to the BBQ who is partaking in the fund-raising extravaganza that is the Three-Day-Walk-to-Cure-Breast-Cancer! We are unbelievably proud of you and what you've accomplished (in training walks alone!) and I, for one, can't wait to see you at the closing ceremonies!

No comments: