Saturday, September 26, 2009

Still waiting...


so you know how you can have one of those days where things seem to be trundling along fine then all of a sudden they're not anymore...? I had one of those days. It's all sorted out now but still. I'm all wrapped up in my head trying to sort it all out and i know there's no "big Thing" that needs to happen but i feel like there must be or should be or whatever so i can *do* something to somehow "fix" everything... eh. i don't know. just feel a little stymied i guess. And tired. I'll get over it.

In other news, went to a lovely party celebrating the newly 7-ness of my charming niece which was just grand. There was a HUGE inflated water slide thingie which the Spark (once she got the hang of it) actually never came off of. The Boo went down a few times just to please me but as it really wasn't her scene we ended up hanging out in the front yard enjoying the quiet/tree swing. Also very nice getting to hang with the Boo uninterrupted-like. We should really do that sort of thing more often. :-)

Also attended a B-day celebration for the BBQ's Little Princess last night which was also quite the hit with the Little Big Girl. Then tomorrow we're going to (you guessed it) ANOTHER B-day party for the Rock Star which will involve an actual viewing of the actual movie FAME which is now in a theater near you! {Whew} I know. I don't think it's physically possible to squeeze in any more celebrating at least not until next week when the Big Big Girl's birthdayz commence with the commencing! Yay!

No comments: